1. BINDING EFFECT. These Terms & Conditions ["Terms"] are a contractual agreement between you and www.copymysuccessformula.net [hereinafter "Company", "www.copymysuccessformula.net", "we", "us"] regarding your use of this site located at www.copymysuccessformula.net.
3. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
4. LICENSE TO USE. When you create an account with www.copymysuccessformula.net, we grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site as well as materials provided to you for use in your online endeavors. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time without cause and in our sole discretion. Should said license be terminated, your right to use the materials provided via your membership with us is terminated immediately and you are prohibited from using said materials any further.
a. You are further granted a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use the www.copymysuccessformula.net and Jeff Buchanan trademarks and names for the sole purpose of giving credit to us or explaining the techniques detailed in www.copymysuccessformula.net. No right or license is granted for any other use of the www.copymysuccessformula.net or Jeff Buchanan trademark or name.
5. PROHIBITED ACTIONS. To remain a member in good standing with us, you agree to forgo any of the following prohibited actions. Should you pursue any prohibited action, we reserve the right to pursue all available legal options available to us. Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to:
Suggesting we or Jeff Buchanan endorse you or your business in any manner;
Using our name or Jeff Buchanan in any manner that suggests we are the party making the communication;
Spamming an unsolicited commercial communications via email, instant messaging or any other means;
Making claims alleged to consist of false advertising by a government agency or private party;
Failing to comply with any and all legal requirements associated with marketing pursuant to federal and state laws as well as FTC advertising guidelines;
Opening accounts in the www.copymysuccessformula.net or Jeff Buchanan names;
Opening email accounts using the www.copymysuccessformula.net or Jeff Buchanan names.
Using an image or photo of Jeff Buchanan in any manner without first obtaining written permission from us.
Impersonating Jeff Buchanan.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant www.copymysuccessformula.net a license to use the materials you post to the site. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You are solely responsible for any interactions with other users of www.copymysuccessformula.net. While we do not actively monitor said communications, we reserve the option to do so and mediate the same including the termination of user accounts.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may read here.
9. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PASSWORDS. When you open an account to use or access the site, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
11. ALLEGED VIOLATIONS. www.copymysuccessformula.net reserves the right to terminate your use of the site and provided materials without cause. To ensure that Company provides a high quality experience for you and for other users of the site, you agree that Company or its representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the site. Company does not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but Company reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the site immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Company believes that you have violated any of these Terms, furnished Company with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the site by others.
12. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AND CONTENT AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
(a) WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE OUTCOME OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOUR SUCCESS IN USING THE SITE IS SOLELY DOWN TO YOUR EFFORTS.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. AFFILIATED SITES. Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials appearing on the site. Company works with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the site. Because Company has no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and Company assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time-to-time in connection with your use of the site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Company makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
15. PROHIBITED USES. www.copymysuccessformula.net imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. NO ENDORESEMENTS. The mere appearance of any individual or company on www.copymysuccessformula.net is not indicative of any endorsement by us of said individual or company. As a matter of company policy, we do not endorse any other parties. When considering sites linked to or mentioned on the Site, you are responsible for conducting your own due diligence.
17. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify Company for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the site, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Company will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
18. COPYRIGHT. All contents of site are Copyright © 2016 – www.copymysuccessformula.net. All rights reserved.
19. EMAIL COMMUNICATION. When you contact us or register for a membership on the site, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that any such communication via email shall constitute legal written communication in compliance with any and all legal notice requirements.
20. ARBITRATION. All disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration conducted in Orange County, California, under the rules of commercial arbitration of the American Arbitration Association (the "Rules"). Both parties shall bear equally the cost of arbitration (exclusive of legal fees and expenses, all of which each party shall bear separately). All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a party breaches its obligations under this paragraph, the non-breaching party may seek injunctive or other equitable relief in either federal or state court in any court of competent jurisdiction. You and Company agree to be bound by this arbitration clause upon the formation of this contract and neither party shall have the right to alter, amend or modify this arbitration clause notwithstanding any future amendments to these Terms.
21. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Orange County, California in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site that require judicial action beyond arbitration.
22. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
23. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to such an amendment, we shall:
provide you notice by email of said change 30 days prior to the change going into force.
clearly publish on the member login page the fact an amendment will be made with a link to a page detailing the changes, the date the changes will go into effect and contact information so you may discuss the proposed changes with us.
Notwithstanding any amendments pursued under this clause, neither party to this agreement shall have the right to change the Arbitration clause included herein.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.